A Knitter in Transition

My adventures - in knitting, marriage, and moving across hemispheres.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Little Man

It's not knit-related, but I have to post about my dog. He's so sweet.

Here's the debut of our little man, Barley.


He has many aliases, including but not limited to:
Little Man
Beast (also: Vicious Beast and Wildebeest)
Big Guy
the Lt's dog (when he's bad)
My dog (when he's good)
Goony
Fraggle Rock
Fuzz butt

We SO hit the jackpot with this dog. The funny thing, is that I wanted a small, female, shorthaired dog, and he's none of those things! But, he is sweet, calm, loving, extremely well-behaved and an all-around great dog. He's a total mamma's boy, and follows me everywhere I go.

Here he is wearing his "how sweet am I? You know you want to pet me for about an hour" face.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM PST, Blogger Pam said…

    Awwww! Welcome to the blogsphere Barley.

     
  • At 6:00 AM PST, Blogger Creative Genius? said…

    Oh gosh he is so cute!!! With those pictures its like he should be on a pillow with someone fanning him and giving him dog treats all day!

    Welcome puppy dog!!

     
  • At 7:08 AM PST, Blogger Mel said…

    You totally hit the jackpot! What a face. Congratulations on a happy puppy pairing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home