A Knitter in Transition

My adventures - in knitting, marriage, and moving across hemispheres.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I swear this isn't a pet blog

But I couldn't help myself.

Just in case you've ever wanted to know how a 6.6 lb cat can hog an entire loveseat, here's a lesson:


And people wonder why I'm so upset to leave Barley when I start work next month:


How can I leave this face every morning? That's the exact face he gives me when he realizes I'm leaving. I'm not thinking about it...I'll cry. And yes, that is a laundry basket he's curled up in. He stood next to it and looked from the basket to me until I took enough laundry out for him to fit inside. Good Grief, Charlie Brown.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:58 PM PDT, Blogger Sarah said…

    Where did you get a job!

    Congrats!

     
  • At 8:40 AM PDT, Blogger Mel said…

    I don't know that I could resist such cuteness on a daily basis either. The chin resting on the side of the basket would put me over the edge. So, where will you be working?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home