A Knitter in Transition

My adventures - in knitting, marriage, and moving across hemispheres.

Monday, June 12, 2006

OHW, my stomach hurts

Y'all.

Sometimes there's stuff on-line that makes you ooh and ahh. Sometimes you cringe. Sometimes you want to claw your eyes out. And then, sometimes there are things that make you laugh until your belly aches and you have tears in your eyes and your dog is looking at you like you're at the edge. (Which, you probably are.)

Here's two of those things.
Un-dead Felted Slipper
Unlaced lace

I am absolutely in love with Knitabulous for posting these bits of wonderful, cause I do dumb shit like this all the time and hide it. She's out there in the wind and it's awesome. She is my new favorite knitter.

Or maybe I'm just a little intellectually fragile right now.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:59 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We all have knitting moments like this!!! Glad someone decided to actually post about it. Makes me feel better too! lol

    SP8

     

Post a Comment

<< Home