A Knitter in Transition

My adventures - in knitting, marriage, and moving across hemispheres.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

SP9, You're the BEST!

My SP9 is awesome! SP9, You're awesome!

I'm totally remiss in just posting this now, because I got my package a few days ago, and I love it.

Some pics of the fabulocity. (That's a word, right?)


Here we see a HANDMADE basket. That's right. Off her own needles I suspect, and freakin' gorgeous. Even the Lt said "hey, cool basket thingy!" It's yummy tealy navy-y and has a silver trim that curls around, very Cat Bordhi. That's not all, it's filled with some super soft aqua silk blend and limey green merino blend that is so yum, I may have been seen this weekend with my nose buried in it on more than one occasion. I am now the proud owner of my very own set of KnitPicks size 2 circs...mmmm, pointy. There WERE dark choc-o-lot M&M's (now found in my jeans, if ya know what I mean), some super cute knit-themed notes and a teeny little super kawaii tape measure that's a perfect size to keep in my desk for work knitting. She even sent me a CD, and totally pegged me on my music taste. Let's just say that I've been jammin' in my own personal karaoke studio also known as my car.

(P4 SP9: The last song on the CD was a nice touch, I laughed out loud!)

I was not the only one who was super excited at the arrival of a gift:


Thanks SP9!!! We love ya.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:06 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Phew! So glad you received it!!! The next one is packaged up and headed to Oki tomorrow.
    (Yup... Cat Bordhi and my needles! It was tres fun to do!)
    SP

     

Post a Comment

<< Home