A Knitter in Transition

My adventures - in knitting, marriage, and moving across hemispheres.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Yes, we have no pictures today.

Someday, we'll get a PC with a photo port, and with God as my witness, I'll never go photo-less again. It's like reading a real book, only without any of the literary merit.

This past week there has been much knitting. Much knitting on the Technicolor Dream Sweater, and much knitting of some make-up and notion bags. Not much knitting on the Dale gift, and absolutely not one stitch on the Eris Cardigan. I fear I shall never get to wear it. We eagerly await progress in our sleep by the benevolent knocturnal knitting kgnomes.

Make a note, all ye knitters of bags which will be lined and zippered: Do NOT, under any circumstance, sew the lining (with MILLIONS of tiny stitches) right up next and by next I mean hey baby how YOU doin' close to the zipper teeth. Because then your zipper will not work and all those stitches will have been in vain and the very thought that now you must undo them all and make them all over again with those evil pointy needles will make you want to lay in the road and eat cheesecake.

Not that I did that.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:04 AM PST, Blogger Creative Genius? said…

    Thanks for the advice as I am sure my lack of sewing ability will take me down that path at some point in time :-)

    Hey - since your computer doesn't have a photo port ... (who's does??) You need a memory card reader (at least that is what it sounds like)... if you are already over seas I'd be more than happy to ship you one! Just let me know that you need one, what kind of computer you have (PC or MAC), that you have a USB plug to put it in, and what kind of memory card you need it to read.... along with your address and it will be at your doorstep in no time!

    :-) AL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home